Stephen De Gabrielle writes:

> New week, new Racket! What are you folks up to? Answer here or
>
> * https://racket.slack.com/ (Sign up at https://racket-slack.herokuapp.com/
> )
> * #racket IRC on freenode.net https://botbot.me/freenode/racket/
> * Tweet @racketlang on Twitter
> * Racket discord
> https://discord.gg/6Zq8sH5
>
> Don’t forget to
> * sign up, or contribute, to Racket News https://racket-news.com/
> * submit your links to Racket Stories https://racket-stories.com/

This week through the holidaze are a bit busy for me.

Nonetheless I am trying to understand CapTP, the capability transport
protocol (for a mutually suspicious networked programming environment):

  http://erights.org/elib/distrib/captp/index.html

I am trying to port its ideas to Spritely Goblins.  I expect the work
will be useful enough by the end of January but we'll see.