> Did you perhaps change the continuation manager - or its setup?
>
> https://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server/servlet.html?q=ffi#%28part._managers%29

No, not really. I simply import send/suspend/dispatch etc and use them
without doing anything in particular. I am requiring them within
typed/racket if that matters via require/typed. So I have no idea where to
configure the continuation manager - I don't even know where the current
one is.

Cheers,
Marc

As to where to put your message: you can install a custom "expiration"