> On Mar 3, 2020, at 9:19 AM, Jon Zeppieri <zeppi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (struct A (this other) #:transparent
>  #:methods gen:foo
>  [(define/generic generic-foo do-foo)
>   (define (do-foo foo)
>     (printf "other=~a ~a"
>             (A-this foo)
>             (generic-foo (A-other foo))))])

Thanks!  That brings me a little closer in appreciating the comments I’ve read
about replacing object-oriented code with structs and methods.

Is this part of the racket/generic or the Multimethods library? The example you
provide works from racket/generic, but the search in docs pulls up only the
multimethod docs and the examples don’t work from racket/generic.

Kevin