Hey guys,

In part 4 section 20.3 Refining Functions I am using (require htdp/dir)
and (create-dir DIR-PATH). I get back a Dir instance with name value being
a full path symbol of the folder. ie. (make-dir
'/Users/SSS/Documents/xyz empty empty).
This does not seem to be in line with the exercises in the section where it
seems that I should be getting back just the folder name.
I am missing something?