The plai languages pre-date submodules, so you're right that they were not
tested or designed to support them. It might be possible, but I am
skeptical about it being a quick fix. The problem might just be that they
are built on `scheme` but if they were built on `racket` everything would
just work.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy