Does Scribble support separate compilation or some kind of caching and I'm just
missing it?

I'm building a multi-page website using Scribble, with many @examples that take
a while to run.
If I touch *any page*, all the other pages have to rebuild, re-running the long
running examples.

I've hacked up a caching system for examples using make-log-based-eval and
with-cache, but it's completely unreliable, occasionally giving 'could not
replay log' when nothing has changed in that file.

Am I missing something?

--
William J. Bowman