Matthew Flatt recommended “wrapping the sanebox creation”. Matthew, these
saneboxes that you’ve invented seem to be just the devices that we’ve needed.
We’d like an initial batch of 5000 saneboxes, as soon as you can manage, even
if unwrapped. Please send the bill to 1500, Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest,
District of Columbia, 20220, United States of America. We appreciate your
timely help!