Hi Deren,

> The framework provides a number of mixins, classes and functions designed
> to help you build a complete application program on top of the racket/gui
>  library.

- https://docs.racket-lang.org/framework/index.html

Check out the overview and the table of contents - it has lots of stuff
useful for building a non-trivial gui application. (Imagine not having to
implement autosave or preferences from scratch!)

Another hidden gem for GUI applications is MrLib:
https://docs.racket-lang.org/mrlib/index.html

Stephen