Jay,

I was expecting this to be like PLDI, and that came with an amazing song: “This
is Still PLDI” — https://youtu.be/hVMCl64Uhe8

Does Racket Con have an official song?

Thanks,

Andrew

P.S. — yes, I am being a troll. However, I would genuinely love to see a Racket
Con song. I have no talent for music, or production, but if I can lend my
crappy voice, silly lyrics, or somehow help a passionate community member who
thinks this is a fun idea, and wants to roll with it, let me know!