I've been using Scribble for course notes, slides, and various PDF
documents for distribution to students for about ten years. I got the idea
from several Racket principals who have been doing it for even longer, but
unlike them, I have only basic facility with the language. The
scribble-math package is based on a short post I made to this list to
describe how to use MathJax to render math within a Web page. Recently I
incorporated "asciicasts", lightweight terminal recordings to illustrate
livecoding. You can see various examples
here: https://cs.uwaterloo.ca/~plragde/flaneries/ . I'm happy to consult
and share techniques as needed. --PR