Hi Dave:

The use of the scribble-math package is great for the kind of documents that
you plan to write in Scribble.
For embeddings I use the excellent package from Shriram, to include Google
Forms and YouTube videos. You can check the link:
https://github.com/shriram/scribble-embedding.

Congratulations for your project.Please Keep Safe.Enrique Cómer    On Monday,
December 7, 2020, 05:07:10 AM PST, plr...@uwaterloo.ca <plra...@uwaterloo.ca>