John Clements <cleme...@brinckerhoff.org> writes:
>> Do you mean as opposed to a more popular language like Python or
>> JavaScript? Or in some other regard (like building GUI apps)?
>
> The former, yes. Not saying you can’t handle this, but it’s something
> to be aware of. Especially because you’re using a language called
> “Beginning Student Language.” That name is clear and transparent and
> honest, and maybe the world has moved past this kind of ignorance, but
> I think a bit of planning might not go amiss.

Thanks for bringing this up. I was thinking about this before; all I can
think of at the momemnt is to do my best to communicate in advance the
intent of the workshop? To emphasize the fact that this is not going to
be about Python or JavaScript specifically (and not Scratch either).

--
Yury Bulka
https://mamot.fr/@setthemfree