I study programming and have to do permutations in Racket without something
like map , foldr, remove, remq, sort! or begin. So now i have a code but it
doesn't show me every Permutation and some dopple. I can't find the issue
or how to fix and program it right only using recursion. Maybe some of you
know how to help me and find my logical or programming issue.  Here you can
find a github link to my code.
https://gist.github.com/KiraBen/fd70ea1063dfcdadfea0332343e37558

Thank you for your help.

With greetings Kira Bender