Sorawee answered your immediate question, but I figured I'd offer a pointer
to Fear of Macros in case you haven't seen it:
https://www.greghendershott.com/fear-of-macros/  It helped me a lot when I
was trying to get my head around macros.  Also, I got a lot of value from
reading through the code of
https://pkgs.racket-lang.org/package/struct-update