Additional thought and self-plug:  My struct-plus-plus module creates
structures with full reflection information available, including field
names, contracts, and wrappers.  It also supports type checking, data
normalization, default values, and automatically provides both keyword
constructors and dotted accessors for clarifying field names.  It doesn't
support inheritance but it would make it easy to do many of the things I
think you might be interested in.
https://docs.racket-lang.org/struct-plus-plus/index.html