On 11/30/2021 6:57 AM, Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:
I’m using gmail for racket-users, but the normally reliable spam filtering fails - despite numerous attempts to train - it still classifies real mail as spam and the spam as real.
S.

I'm convinced that Google does that on purpose ... I believe they are paid to keep users looking in their spam folders.

YMMV,
George