Hi all

Is there a plain ZIP file for kind-of installing racket? (must be ZIP - I
can't even get a 7zip uninstaller installed).
I won't be able to put it in the standard Program Files folder and can't
associate rkt files but I'm allowed to set up a plain directory and run
from there.

I may download and work with files, but I have no admin on this
Windows 10 system
not even cmd - it's disallowed.