Thanks for the advice. I did not know about these tools, but apart from the
fact that I really should know how to use them, I did just fine with
DrRacket IDE where I just click on Racket->Crete Executable->Distribution
(to install on other machines), and GRacket, and all is done for me.
My original question was not how to create stand alone executable, but
where can I post my executable for others to use.