Johan Bichel Lindegaard wrote:
> After trying to restart radiant on my (mt) (gs) server with 'mtr restart
> radiant' i get a 502 bad gateway error when accessing from http

This happened to me when I killed my app files and uploaded new files
without stopping the rails process on the server first. Basically the
server was looking for the old PID since the service was not stopped
before swapping the files.

I've also seen this when my config/environment.rb file was set for Rails
1.2.6 when Rails 1.2.5 was the latest version installed on the server.
This was solved by setting the following line:

RAILS_GEM_VERSION = '1.2.5' unless defined? RAILS_GEM_VERSION

So in addition to checking log/mongrel.log, check log/production.log as
well.