Arik,

Quick plug for Disqus comments --

Disqus has treated me very well. We've used it in a number of small projects and for these use cases it was better than a built-in commenting system as the additional publicity / community exposure created through the comment threads being aggregated on the Disqus site itself was a helpful... Also, I moved a several old blog entries from an earlier project to my Radiant site and was able to bring the comments along with me with no extra effort.

Loren