> Well, only css and a little javascript. My query was about finding the
> most Radiant way to do it. Sean's solution got me through the list
> generating part, now it's up to me for the styling. I am aware of the
> various 'suckerfish' implementations. What I am not familiar with is the
> radius way to auto-generate the site structure.

Nate, Sean's pointer on the if_self and if_self_or_ancestor tags is
key.  I have built site map snippets as well as dynamic navigation
with these. The other possible trick is you can use clever 'opt out'
page parts that can remove unwanted pages from this menu.  Such as :

        <r:unless_content part="no-nav">
          <li><r:link /><r:if_ancestor_or_self>...
        </r:unless_content>

In this example any page with a no-nav page part will be ignored.  You
can add these at the top level for things that you don't want to
appear in your menu but still be visible in other spaces.  You can
then make a sub-nav snippet that continues to refer to itself so that
you can nest down many levels.  Hopefully that gives you enough to go
on.

Cheers,
Marty