Turn logging on and check the output of that vs what you expect to see. That has helped me in the past figure out why something wasn't showing up.

On May 29, 2008, at 8:44 AM, Ollivier Robert wrote:

I recently upgraded my machine from i386 to amd64 and forgot to dump
my radiant db (in Pg) before.  My fault but then I had backups anyway.
My problem is I have now one page (build from its children) is now
incorrectly generated (and cached) for some unknown reason.  Main URL
is http://www.keltia.net/photography.  It has several children (/1,
/2, ...) that gets pulled into one page through this:

/photography
-----
<r:children:each by="slug" order="asc">
 <h2><r:title /></h2>

   <r:content part="left" />
   <r:content part="body" />
 <hr />
</r:children:each>
-----

If you look at the page as it is now, it is truncated :-(

The database entries seems ok and fetching each individual subpage is
fine, only the result.

Any idea on why and how to fix that?
--
Ollivier Robert -