That's a good point, David, and I have updated the guide so the user can choose between Capistrano and SFTP:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/How_To_Deploy_on_Dreamhost

/Casper

On 30/05/2008, at 17:27, David Piehler wrote:

Casper Fabricius wrote:
Okay, the wiki entry is updated:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/How_To_Deploy_on_Dreamhost

While writing, I realized that I make quite a lot of assumptions about
the user's knowledge in the field of Rails. I assume that the user
know about Subversion, Capistrano, Rails itself in general and about
ssh (which might be particularly cryptic to the novice user). Should
we add sections to explain about these things?

Since Capistrano is more of an option than a requirement, maybe add a
section about moving the files over the oldskool way via SFTP?