Shane,

The latest is on github, which we will be moving to permanently within the next month. We also have a solution in the works for the sub-projects/extensions issue.

$ git clone git://github.com/seancribbs/radiant.git
$ cp -r radiant/extensions/reorder /path/to/your/project/vendor/extensions

Sean

Shane Thacker wrote:
Sean,

Would you mind posting here when the revised reorder extension is available? And will the link still be?:

http://svn.radiantcms.org/radiant/tags/rel_0-6-7/extensions/reorder/

Thanks again for all of your help and patience! I love Radiant and have used it on all my recent projects. Keep up the great work...

shane