I had trouble running the rake radiant:extensions:fckeditor:update task.

It copied a bunch of files until this error:

No such file or directory - .../radiant/vendor/extensions/fckeditor/ public/javascripts/fckcustom.js

From the looks of it, the only thing in this fckeditor/public/ javascripts folder is another folder called fckeditor.

I've looked at the rake task, but it's not immediately apparent to me what should be done, anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,
Josh