John and Catherine Allen wrote:
Mohit,

Thanks, yes: your excellent tutorial was my starting point.

But I was having trouble because my Radiant site was in a subdomain. Now I know several ways to handle this.

John

Thanks John,

I've noted your comment about the subdomain and will roll that in somewhere.

By the way, the method in my tutorial should work even in a subdomain (not a directory but a subdomain). After all, the method there just uses basic Radiant for all the work. Let me know if you have the time again and can check what problem you're noticing.

But I did notice that a few methods have been proposed.

6/10/2008 | 9:16 AM.