I have been following this guide to add search to radiant.

http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Using_the_Search_Extension

I would like to add search globally - not only on a specific search
page. And to do that I have to apply the "search_extension.diff" patch,
but when I run it it says:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] radapp]$ patch -p0 < search_extension.diff
patching file vendor/extensions/search/test/unit/search_page_test.rb
patching file vendor/extensions/search/test/unit/search_tags_test.rb
patching file
vendor/extensions/search/test/functional/search_extension_test.rb
patching file vendor/extensions/search/test/fixtures/pages.yml
patching file vendor/extensions/search/test/fixtures/page_parts.yml
patching file vendor/extensions/search/app/models/search_page.rb
patching file vendor/extensions/search/app/models/search_tags.rb
patching file vendor/extensions/search/search_extension.rb
Hunk #1 FAILED at 9.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
vendor/extensions/search/search_extension.rb.rej

I kind of hoped it did not matter, but when i add the search tag on a
page it displays:

undefined tag `search'

(I also ran "rake production db:migrate:extensions" after the patch was
applied)