I seem to be getting a 500 error no matter how I deploy my radiant site.

I only get the error when I try to update a preexisting page. I can create new pages no problem. I can also work with stylesheets, javascripts, snippets, and templates no problem.

I have tried via Passenger. - No luck their.
I have tried via Apache and mongrel_cluster. - Once again no luck.
However, if I use script/server (mongrel and on the production server) everything works fine.

I am not finding any errors in any log files to help me discover what the problem is.

Can some one point me in the right direction?