On 9 Aug 2008, at 19:04, Alan Peabody wrote:

I seem to be getting a 500 error no matter how I deploy my radiant site.

That is an internal server error. You might get an idea of what is going on if you can look at the log files on your server. I had a similar problem recently, and when I read the error log it became clear that I was missing a gem on the server.

One of my extensions required a gem, which was installed on my local machine, but not on the server. Only when I ran an action within that extension did this become an issue (and I saw a 500 error). When I installed the gem on the server, everything was fixed.

Perhaps you have a similar issue.

Drew