I just wanted to send out a note about updating the Wiki.
It's community supported documentation, so please be as helpful as possible. I was looking at the FAQ page (http://wiki.radiantcms.org/FAQ) and saw this question listed:

"What on earth are the “Empty”, “Simple Blog” and a “Styled Blog” database templates?"

What was the answer? A very unhelpful response:

  "That's a very good question. No one knows the answer."

I've updated the page with something that I hope will be much more informative. If anyone has questions like this, please don't leave answers like that for other new users to find. Not only is that unhelpful, it is detrimental and will lead to confusion.