John Laudun wrote:
I'll be happy to contribute to the documentation project, and I'll be happy to be a guinea pig for the version of Radiant that is compatible with Ruby 1.8.7. After Jim helped me get my site up and running, it suddenly all ground to a halt when my shared hosting provider (A Small Orange, out of Atlanta) upgraded to Rails 1.8.7. I have access to all the versions of Rails I want, but it's the version of Ruby that killed me.

I'm lucky enough that my website is not mission-critical, so in the mean time I'm teaching myself about Rails on my MBP as much as I can.

I'd like to add that I'm really impressed with how helpful the folks on this list are.

john

Hi John

That would be great! Feel free to go on over to the Summer Reboot site [1] or the rest of the documentation site and see what you would like to add. If you have any ideas that you'd like to bounce off, please do!

Cheers,
Mohit.
8/14/2008 | 9:53 PM.