I'll be happy to contribute to the documentation project, and I'll be happy to be a guinea pig for the version of Radiant that is compatible with Ruby 1.8.7. After Jim helped me get my site up and running, it suddenly all ground to a halt when my shared hosting provider (A Small Orange, out of Atlanta) upgraded to Rails 1.8.7. I have access to all the versions of Rails I want, but it's the version of Ruby that killed me.

I'm lucky enough that my website is not mission-critical, so in the mean time I'm teaching myself about Rails on my MBP as much as I can.

I'd like to add that I'm really impressed with how helpful the folks on this list are.

john