Thanks, Mohit.

I enjoy writing technical tutorials, and the V article is in fact taken directly from a project I am currently working on - I learned and documented as I worked my way through constructing the page. This also made me aware that the shards/regions features of Radiant really need proper documentation - this is my next project for extension article III.

Btw, do we call this ability to add partials to the Radiant views for "regions", "shards" or something third?

/Casper