Make sure that you define your page as a type of 'database' or whatever. The tag is only available on pages that are of that type.

On Aug 21, 2008, at 10:38 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I guess the title says it all. I have installed the extension properly
with no errors and I can see the admin page for retrieving results from
it, but I don't see any of the tags available and when I use it on a
page I get a "undefined tag `database’" error on the page. Has anybody
used this extension on a site with Rails 2 (2.0.2) and Radiant 0.6.7?

The extension is here:
http://github.com/zapnap/database_form/tree/master

The page I am trying to use it on:
http://texashope.andadv.com/prayer