Actually, it's things like this that should be added to ext.radiantcms.org -- the project is available at http://github.com/radiant/radiant-extension-registry. Things like ratings, categories, comments, etc, would really round out the site. My only requirement is that it remains compatible with the command-line scripts, which should be easy as long as the XML format isn't modified.

Sean

Marty Haught wrote:
Hi Chris,

I believe there's already something in the works for this exact sort
of thing.  I'm not sure of its status but I bet we'll hear shortly. :)
 I think it's almost always better to ping the list first as it would
have sucked if you did register the domain, spent hours whipping it up
only to find another solution that was near to completion but hadn't
been officially launched.

Cheers,
Marty