I have been scouring the net for some info on Beast, the only forum
app/plugin/whatever that I know of that written with rails, and I cannot
get beast.caboo.se to load to find out more info. After some searching I
found out somebody had turned it into a plugin, called Savage Beast 2,
that uses the new engines plugin. Having played with engines once
before, I am not keen to mess with it again and need to find
alternatives.

Is there a forum extension for Radiant? What has anyone else used for
running a forum along side a radiant app? I am tempted to just set up an
instance of phpbb on a subdomain and be done with it unless someone has
a better suggestion. I am all ears.

Thanks,

Nate