On Sep 11, 2008, at 11:58 PM, Ben Morrow wrote:

Jim Gay wrote:
Try running it from vendor instead.

That will make a copy of the radiant source in my_site/vendor/radiant
And just incase you are wondering, Rails is bundled in my_site/ vendor/
radiant/vendor/rails

I need the 0.6.7 gem installed to do that, right? I'll need to keep
everything (files, database) I've created so far.

Yes.
You'd need to move anything that you added or altered into the directory of your new app. This includes your config/database.yml, environment file changes, public, and anything in vendor/extensions (or vendor plugins if you added anything to the default)