Hello,

I have an existing application that I'm converting to a Radiant
extension and I was wondering what the best thing to do is with respect
to code I have in my existing applications ApplicationController and
ApplicationHelper?  I can't redefine the ApplicationController, but I'd
like to take some of the code I have in it and "extend" Radiant's
ApplicationController with my own custom code since all of my
application controllers already derive from ApplicationController.

Any recommendations on the approach to take?

Thanks,
Andrew