HI Casper,

Casper Fabricius wrote:
Well, I'm not. Feel free to write it, just make sure it doesn't overlap too much with other Creating an extension articles. Perhaps you could restructure things a bit, I'm not sure the current division and order is optimal.

I structured the first version of the table of contents.. and the extensions chapter was really created in that manner with the numbers, et al simply because I felt that there were a number of things that extensions could do - and there were a few things that would be useful for people to know how to do.

With that as the starting point, based on my knowledge (and what I had read on the mailing list), I created that structure. Of course, you (and others) are more knowledgeable in this area, so please update it as you see fit. :)

Cheers
Mohit.