On Sep 22, 2008, at 4:07 PM, Jason Garber wrote:

If you have a Radiant instance running off the 0.6.9 gems, how can you
disable the markdown extension?  I don't want my users to have the
option of using Markdown or SmartyPants text filters.  It used to be
that you could deactivate the extension in the admin UI, but that
appears to be gone in this version.

If the answer is, "you can't disable it," would you be open to me
writing a patch that moves the markdown and textile extensions from the
gem into the instance and prompts the user for which text filters he
wants to install when he creates an instance with the radiant command?
Or, no prompt; just delete the ones you don't want.

That sounds like a reasonable feature.

In the short term, however, you could create an extension that overrides the "editor_control" partial and only list the ones you want.