I have built a radiant-based site and will soon be ready to deploy it.

I'm looking for advice on best practices.  I was not able to find much
about this in the documentation.

Most of the issue is the database.  I want to be able update content in
a copy of the site running on my development machine.  Then, when I'm
satisfied everything looks right, dump the database and import it into
the production database running on the server.

Some content is stored in files.  For example, the Page Attachments
extension stores uploaded images in files (at least by default).  I need
to be able to update these files remotely.

Are there existing rake tasks for this sort of thing?

Thanks,
Errol