Right. It hasn't happened yet, but I really feel we should be trying to release extensions as gems in situations where a checkout is not feasible. Gems include a lot of the features that we seem to need and we wouldn't be reinventing the wheel.

Sean

Jim Gay wrote:
Sounds fine to me, but how would that work with extensions that are downloaded?