If it doesn't happen beforehand, we'll get Chris setup when he comes to the sprint weekend.

Sean

Jay Levitt wrote:
Tim Gossett wrote:
This particular problem will go away when git becomes accessible enough to
Chris Parrish, and all of the SnS extensions move to github.

So... what can we do to get Chris on git? :)

I remember he was having trouble w/being on Windows. I've got Windows and Mac on my Mac, and though I don't know git very well, if there's any sort of "hey, can you replicate this" problem, I'm happy to help out. I think git's got linefeeds sorted out now, which was one of the bigger interoperability problems.

Jay