Just a quick tip (and maybe bug report? not sure)...

I tried a simple ./script/extension install page_attachments in my
Radiant 0.6.9 instance and got

rake aborted!
undefined method `has_attachment' for PageAttachment(Table doesn't
exist):Class

The problem was attachment_fu was missing.  It's included via git
submodule, but isn't pulled along with the clone.  So, you have to cd to
the page_attachments extension and

git submodule init
git submodule update

Then cd back up to the app root and rake db:mgrate:extensions and rake
radiant:extensions:update_all.

That should take care of it.  Maybe this workaround means I'm doing
something wrong, but I at least wanted to put it out there for people
googling that error message.

Sean, thanks for maintaining the page_attachments extension!  I tried
out paperclipped, but it's too much for my users.  They _get_ the
simplicity of page_attachments.

Jason Garber