I am using an extension that gives me parameterized snippets (like
here: http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/125007#601242). Now, if I pass a
value into a snippet, I would like to be able to pass it on to a tag
as a parameter, which isn't currently possible in Radius.
E.g., I want to do this:

Page:

<r:snippet name="my_snippet" value="my_value" />

Snippet my_snippet:

<r:my_custom_tag value="<r:var name='value' />" />

With a few changes in Radius this works for me now.
I didn't test it a lot yet but at least for what I want to use it for
it works fine.

The changes were quite simple so I wonder why it wasn't done like that
from the beginning.
Did anyone else ever feel the need to do something like that?