I have been on .6.4 for some time and have grown my codebase
substantially, having about a dozen custom extensions and a half dozen
plugins.  Recently, I have attempted to move to the latest version
(.6.9) but I am having a rough go of it.  (I have even moved some of my
extensions from "vendor" to prevent their inclusion.)  I followed the
upgrade instructions.

The front-end of the site seems to display fine.  It's the backend that
won't display.  I can't even reach the login page.

I've attached the portion of the log that I get after typing the
following in the address bar:

http://localhost:3000/admin

I have a markaby filter integrated into the site; however, I can't see
as that should pose any issues since the admin login page doesn't make
use of it.

It may also be that I am having to take the leap to Rails 2 as well and
some things are in need of conversion.

Any ideas?  I've been on this for hours.  :(

Thanks in advance for any leads.
Mario

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/2801/dump.log