Jim Gay wrote:

script/extension install gallery RAILS_ENV=production

Hmm.. still get the same:

john wrote:

Looks like you should also be able to set
ENV['RAILS_ENV'] ||= 'production'

Thanks for the suggestion John, but I already uncommented that line.

Sorry, I didn't test it I just had a quick glance at the code and guessed it would work.

Ben Morrow wrote:

With script/extension I couldn't get Ray to install

Do you happen to recall the error? Or was is just the error messages from trying to run the migrate/update rake tasks that made you think there had been a problem?

In any event, I just added migrate/update tasks to ray, so now instead of rake errors you will get a friendly "No migrations/updates necessary." message. Sorry if the lack of these tasks caused any issue.