On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Simon Rönnqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi!
>
> Why would you want to use Passenger in your development environment? Isn't
> mongrel (or maybe even webrick) the most appropriate for that? Then you
> don't need to have apache running either.

On the one hand I want to start playing with it before I start depending on
it for my production sites, on the other, I can run multiple development
sites at once. I normally work on 2 or 3 sites each day and I am always
forgetting to stop mongrel then go to the new site then start it up again,
rinse, repeat. I was talking with somebody at a REST training session and he
swore by the Passenger setup, so I figured I'd give it a try.

~Nate