Hi there!

I was looking for a newsletter extension and I found the one made by
Andrea Franz, which seems to be the only one or at least the most used.

It's pretty good and everything work except the send newsletter part.
When I send a newsletter as a test email it works but when I send it to
all the subscribers it only store the newsletter in the database and
queue it.

I saw that there is a send rake task, but when I launch the task nothing
more happen. It just adds a new line in the log table telling that there
is one email to send.

So does anybody have a clue about that or did I miss something?

Cheers
Marc.