Thanks for your answer!

About the rake task I did try it but the only things I get was the
message "found 1 emails to send". And this message is stored in the
newsletter_logs table. I didn't put this command in a cron job as it
should be the same result at the end.

Now about the smtp settings I don't have them yet. The application is
still in development so all the emails are sent in my terminal.
So maybe I shall configure them but I don't see why all the other emails
works and are sent in my terminal except the newsletters ones (however I
received the test email in the terminal).

Thanks
Marc.